1 Winthrop Street, South Hamilton MA 01982
Parrott Equine Associates • 1 Winthrop Street • P.O. Box 298 • Hamilton MA 01982 • (978)468-6307
FROM ROUTE 95
- Take exit 50 (Route 1 North) Topsfield
- On Route 1 North, you will be going up and down major hills in Topsfield. You will pass the Topsfield Fairgrounds on your right, go up another big hill and cross Route 97, and come down the other side. At the bottom of that last hill you will turn right onto Ipswich Road (there should be signs for Bradley Palmer State Park).
- Go approx. 2.5 miles and turn right onto Willowdale Road (yellow house is opposite street entrance). Willowdale Road is a small country road which beocmes dirt; VERY BUMPY. Black Oak Stables is at the end of this road.
- If traveling with a horse trailer, go past Willowdale Road an additional 2 miles and turn right onto Mill Road. Stay on Mill Road for about 2 miles. You will then see paddocks along the road on your right. The first street on the right is Winthrop St. Turn right and drive past the barn and turn right to park between the barn and the indoor. Our office is located at the rear of the indoor.
FROM ROUTE 128
- Take exit 20N to Route 1A - Hamilton/Wenham
- Go approx. 2.3 miles to Wenham Center
- Turn left onto Arbor St. (white church will be on your left)
- Go approx. 3 miles (passing Pingree School on your right and the entrance to Bradley Palmer State Park on your left)
- Turn left at next road - Winthrop St. - you will see Black Oak's barn
- Drive past barn and turn right to park trailer between barn and indoor arena. Our office is located at the rear of the indoor.